Arrival and Dismissal
- 6:30am: Springboard begins accepting students into the building
- 7:50am: Scholars allowed in the building only for breakfast (ends at 8:05am)
- 8:00am: Scholars will be let into the building at this time. Scholars should not leave their vehicles before 8am, as no staff will be available to supervise your child's health and safety.
- 8:10am: The instructional day begins for scholars. Scholars will be considered tardy if they are not in their classrooms at 8:30am.
New policy, effective September 1, 2016
- In response to your concerns, we are implementing a new traffic flow for dismissal. In an attempt to make the process more efficient, as you enter the school driveway, please refrain from parking on the left side of the driveway along the tree line. This space will be marked and designated for the childcare vans parking and pickup area. This will also allow two lanes of traffic for cars in the circle.
- Pay close attention to the staff directing traffic.
- Walkers will be called promptly between 2:50 and 3:05. If you arrive after 3:05 please stay in your car. Please line up next to the blue railing and once your scholar is called move over toward the parked cars.
- Parents of walkers need to wait at the fire hydrant for their child. Please refrain from walking up the sidewalk to the steps or front of the building. This area is for those scholars being called to their cars.
- Scholars getting in cars, as well as walkers, will be called at the same time to speed up the process.riders and walkers will be dismissed so that their vehicles can quickly exit the parking lot.